KIDS POLE FIT
Kids Pole Fit provide so many health benefits for children - Physiological, psychological and social benefits.
The classes will improve:
We will cover:
- Basic spins
- Climbing techniques
- Flow work, including short routines
- Floor work
- Conditioning to prepare for inverted tricks
Classes are available for block booking or to pay by single sessions.
CLICK HERE to book onto a course.
Ages 7-12 Classes last 45 minutes and will include fun games and exciting acro tricks on and off the pole.
Ages 11-15 Classes last 1 hour and will include fun conditioning training and exciting acro tricks on and off the pole.
Instructor is DBS checked and is happy to provide the certificate on request.
There will be a maximum of 8 people on the course. No sharing poles for the ultimate pole experience!
What to expect from a typical kids class (aged 7-12):
- The class starts with a short warm up.
- We will continue to warm up the body whilst playing games.
- More games to help condition the body, building strength, stamina and flexibility.
- Work on a few pole moves.
- The class will finish with a cool down/relaxation.
What to expect from a typical kids class (aged 11-15):
- The class starts with a 10 minute warm up.
- We will run through conditioning to help build your strength.
- Building on moves from the previous week. You will also be taught a few new tricks, spins flow sequence or combination moves.
- The class will finish with a cool down.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The course must be paid for in advance and is non-refundable.