BEGINNERS IMPROVER POLE
CLICK HERE to become a member and book your place.
This class is suitable if you have completed the 6 Week Foundation Pole Course and the Beginners Classes, or if you have attended similar lessons with another pole school.
You will continue to progress moves learnt in previous classes, working on combining moves together, making your routines even more impressive. You will also begin working on Headstands and Handstands. Strength conditioning will continue to prepare you for inverted tricks. Once able to invert you will learn some basic inverted moves.
Your class is held at the same time each week continuously unless you cancel your membership.
There will be a maximum of 8 people in the class. No sharing poles so you have the ultimate pole experience!
Classes last 1 hour.
You must be 16 years or older to attend this class. Ages 16-17 must have parental/guardian consent.
What to expect from a typical class:
- The class starts with a 10 minute warm up.
- We will run through conditioning to help build your strength.
- Building on moves from the previous week. You will also be taught a few new tricks, spins flow sequence or combination moves.
- The class will finish with a cool down.
- 14 days notice to cancel your membership.
- If unable to attend a class please remove yourself from the class at least 2 hours before your class start time. This will add a credit to your account. You will then be assigned 2 months to use the credit on a Catch Up Class. If you know you'll be away feel free to remove yourself as early as you like to allow for Drop In bookings.