CLICK HERE to become a member and book your place.
To attend this class you must have completed the 6 Week Foundation Pole Course.
New beginner level moves will be introduced. Covering new spins and combination spins, climbing techniques, flow and floor work. You will also continue working on strength conditioning and improving and adapting moves learnt in the Foundation Course.
Your class is held at the same time each week continuously unless you cancel your membership.
There will be a maximum of 8 people in this class. No sharing poles so you have the ultimate pole experience!
Classes last 1 hour.
You must be 16 years or older to attend this class. Ages 16-17 must have parental/guardian consent.
What to expect from a typical class:
- The class starts with a 10 minute warm up.
- We will run through conditioning to help build your strength.
- Building on moves from the previous week. You will also be taught a few new tricks, spins flow sequence or combination moves.
- The class will finish with a cool down.
- 14 days notice to cancel your membership.
- If unable to attend a class please remove yourself from the class at least 2 hours before your class start time. This will add a credit to your account. You will then be assigned 2 months to use the credit on a Catch Up Class. If you know you'll be away feel free to remove yourself as early as you like to allow for Drop In bookings.